Wolf Statement of Principles
- That female humans, the class of people called women, are oppressed by men under a male-supremacist system called patriarchy.
- That patriarchy is organized around the extraction of resources from female bodies and minds in the service of men, including reproductive, sexual, emotional, and labor resources.
- That gender is a hierarchical caste system that organizes male supremacy. Gender cannot be reformed – it must be abolished.
- That we are enmeshed in overlapping systems of sadistic power built on misogyny, white privilege, stolen wealth, and human supremacism, and all of those must be dismantled.
We work to…
- Halt male extraction of resources from female bodies and minds, by regaining reproductive sovereignty, ending male violence including the sexual exploitation industry, and ensuring that women control the material conditions of our lives.
- Disrupt and ultimately end the propagation and enforcement of the gender hierarchy, because women’s liberation can only be won when the caste system called gender has been abolished.
- Empower women to organize as a class, including the creation and maintenance of women-only spaces.
- Analyze and resist all systems of oppression, because until all women are free no woman is free.
- Unapologetically radical feminists.
- Dedicated to the total liberation of women.
- A women-only organization: We are females who survived girlhood.